- Do you need to develop an e-learning strategy and want to ensure you’re across best practice?
- Are you concerned you may not know all the LMS options available to you?
- Are you unsure how to choose the right e-learning tools to meet your needs?
Wouldn’t it be great to get e-learning strategy and implementation advice from people who work inside organisations and who know the questions to ask?
Connect Thinking® Can Help
Connect Thinking can help you uncover your needs, inform your e-learning strategy and ask the right questions before you commit your e-learning budget, saving you time and money.
- What are the project’s objectives?
- What are the critical success factors?
- What will engage and motivate our learners?
- How will we evaluate outcomes?
- What is a realistic timeframe?
- What controls do we need to keep the project on track?
- How will we manage the change?
Connect Thinking can work with you to answer these questions and reduce e-learning development and project risks.
Outsource or In-House E-Learning Development?
The value of outsourcing e-learning development is that you will get a quality product without having to master skills in instructional design, visual design and authoring. However, you will require skills in e-learning project management. You will also need to be clear about what quality e-learning looks like.
In-house e-learning development can offer project agility and cost benefits. The skills to build quality e-learning takes a long time to master. There is also a risk of becoming myopic to the e-learning options available.
Connect Thinking will help you develop the skills and processes to create in-house e-learning and manage successful e-learning projects.