Hello and welcome to the Connect Thinking Blog. My name is Alison Bickford, and I’m director of Connect Thinking.
Each blog has a different purpose:
Read the Connect Thinking blog (this blog) to get information and opinions about:
- E-learning and social media strategies for organisational learning
- Work-based performance support technologies
- Technology implementation
- Organisational learning and technology trends
- Our changing practice
- My doctoral research (work-based virtual learning environment – VLE)
Read the Connect Thinking E-Learning Academy blog for information and opinions about:
- E-Learning and social media skill development
- “How to” guides
- Learning technology tools
Read my Research blog for academic conferences and the occasional student academic post.
I hope you find this new blog of value.